Service Level Agreement
Last Updated: March 29, 2011
Tailored VPS guarantees a 99.9% uptime stated in this Service Level Agreement (SLA) for unplanned/unexpected downtime. This SLA outlines how to make a SLA claim and what is applicable for a SLA claim.
Any downtime longer than 1 hour that applicable to our SLA will be credited according to the following:
- 1st Hour: 1 day credit
- Each Additional Hour: 12 hours credit
Any downtime that is not caused by the following is not covered by our SLA.
- Network is covered by our SLA
- Power is covered by our SLA
- Credits issued by Tailored VPS are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
- Downtime caused by Denial of Service attacks are not covered by our SLA.
- False SLA claims may incur a $25.00 administrative fee.
- SLA credit are not issued automatically. Customer must submit a ticket to Billing Department.
- Credit is only issued if you have an active service and your account is in good financial standing (ie. No overdue invoices)
- SLA credits may not exceed the monthly payment fee of service.
- Any outage outside of Tailored VPS' control including, without limitation, natural disasters including weather conditions, flood, fire, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption or delay of transport, interruption or delay of telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation) or failure of third party software/hardware are not eligible for SLA credit.
Tailored VPS' supervisors are the sole determinate of the uptime of our service, and not any one client's experience.